Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Night in the darkness of the world I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Night in the darkness of the world I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Night in the darkness of the world I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Night in the darkness of the world I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Night in the darkness of the world I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Night in the darkness of the world I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Night in the darkness of the world I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Night in the darkness of the world I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Night in the darkness of the world I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Night in the darkness of the world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alisen

Alisen

Night in the darkness of the world Empty
PostSubject: Night in the darkness of the world   Night in the darkness of the world I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Name: Night

Origin: The time when the sun hits the other side of the earth and we are left in the darkness

Pack: loner

Sexuality: strait

Fur color: black

Eye color: His eyes are a dark orange

1st Wanted Rank: warrior

2nd Wanted Rank: hunter

Markings: none

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Parents: Sky and Demon the worriers that died after a fight with a bear.

Personality: He is smart, always on edge, he keeps to him self, nice, kind, not a wolf you would want to mess with.

History: He was a little pup when both of his parents died fighting with a bear, so he was alone but the thing was he was different from other wolves. He was not really alone, really no one is alone, for you see there are spirits all around everyone no matter were you are. So you may ask how is Night different from any other wolf, and this is how, he can feel the presents of those who are spirets he can also hear them but he can’t see them.

Last edited by Alisen on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : rong ranks)
Back to top Go down

Night in the darkness of the world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Joining a Pack :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: