Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

The Packs Hunting Grounds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

The Packs Hunting Grounds Empty
PostSubject: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:25 am

The entire forest is fair game for the pack though they usually stay in their territory when it comes to hunting in case they are outnumbered by loners or other competitors who are hunting or scavenging for food.  There is a variety of prey in the forest such as deer, and smaller animals like squirrels and rabbits and occasionally elk when they pass through during the spring time and sometimes the winter.
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:44 am

Volstagg led the way through the forest, putting one paw in front of the other, his tail curled lazily along his ruffled, his trot was a prideful one, he wasn't larger then most wolves, but was large and had a bulky build and a thick coat that protected him from the blistering cold and sharp winds. He paused in his step and sniffed the air, as well as waited for the larger wolf to appear
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 am

Adolpha followed and sniffed the air. He stopped next to the wolf and sniffed again, he smelled deer and a rabbit. Either rabbit first then deer or deer first and then rabbit. Well the rabbit will run if he attacks the deer first and if he kills the rabbit stealthy and fast he can kill the deer. He had it all planned.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:53 am

Vol glanced towards Adolpha and emitted a low growl that only could be heard from the distance they stood.. 'The deer!' he dropped into a crouch and 'slithered' towards the direction of the smell, stealthily and silently, one by one he placed his large wolf like paws on the ground, but his slender lengthy body helped him weave around obstacles
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 am

Adolpha also went into a crouch. He saw the deer and look to Vol. He got ready to spring, he didn't know why he had growled at him but didn't care. He was ready to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:56 am

Bruin, the gray beast crouched quietly in the bushes. His ears straining, listening, searching for the sounds of hooves that belonged to a deer. The average sized brute peered from his hiding place and caught site of Volstagg, a pack member of his following the scent he had followed but lost site of the deer who had fled. He quietly emerged from the bushes, on light paws and without warning he tackled the gray and white, black tipped he-wolf to the ground in a playful manner. "There's nothing here," he said as he let Volstagg get to his paws. "You should try the lake." he said before casting a glance to the new beast. "Hi, who are you?" he asked just as his sister came bounding towards them the lake.

"There's an entire herd of deer drinking from the lake." Akara said as she came to a halt, completely ignoring the fact that there was a new male on the lands.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:58 am

Adolpha turned and growled and lowered his lips "sorry I thought you were.." he said. He did not want to speak of his past. He looked at them "I am Adolpha and you two are" he said bowing his head in respect.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:59 am

Volstagg's tail wagged at Bruin's greeting, his tongue lolling out of his mouth . "Thanks Bruin..." sitting up he shook the dirt from his pelt and glared at Adolpha. "The brute crossed into our territory.. " he glanced to Bruin's sister and gave her a brief nod "we'll head there then, Adolpha, it's you who must prove yourself, I accept you to track down the deer without the help from these two" he raised a paw and gestured to the two wolves who had entered the clearing...
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:01 am

Adolpha nodded "yes" he said. He began to sniff, then he sniffed the ground. He saw the tracks of the deer. He crouched and followed them. He saw the deer and looked back flicking his tail. He saw at least 3 deer that the other wolves had said (don't know if that's what they meant). He licked his jaws and waited.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:03 am

(no head to the lake)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:07 am

((Most wolves just scent but since there's snow on the ground, hoof tracks are okay to follow. Only because there is snow on the ground.))

Akara dipped her head to Vol and the new male in greeting. Her multi-colored pelt had flakes of snow it in. "Welcome," she said before looking to her brother who was examining the new wolf.

"How did Sentry take it?" Bruin asked Volstagg as he flicked a rounded ear but he soon shut up, knowing his questions could be answered later. Bruin and his sister followed after Vol and the new wolf known as Adolpha. Their paw steps quiet as a mouses.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:49 pm

A tall well built brute padded across the clearing. His ears were alert and his tail was swishing from side to side. His majestic head was held high as he took slow strides. Under his belly padded a little female yearling. Her ears were flat against her skull and her tail was low from exhaustion. A deep sigh escaped the adult wolf's mouth. "Alright darling we'll rest here for a minute." he said gently as he nudged the youngster. The pup laid down and rested her head in the soft grass. "Tired.." she mumbled. "I know, but we're so close. If we go a bit further, you can sleep in a nice warm den rather than out here." he urged, licking the pup's forehead. The yearling slowly lifted herself from the ground. "Okay daddy." A smile crossed the brute's face. "That's my girl." the brute continued forward with the yearling padding under him.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Denalia

Denalia

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:31 am

Something must have been concocting in that twisted brain of hers that made her jump at every tiny little sound that would be cast into the air. Kallisto must have known what was coming; that she may as well be crossing into pack territory. Her paws hit the ground with a small sound as she swiftly moved through the trees that just kept getting denser, and denser. The trees began to lighten and spread with every twist she took, soon the darkness receded and the black-coated female approached a rather large clearing. When her gaze swept across the scene she spotted a wolf whose scent she didn't actually catch. Kallisto could take the liberty of prancing forward, gracefully, across the terrain to greet him with a manipulative smirk and a beautiful posture or she could simply stalk him from the shadows. The second thought was sounding better than the first when she saw a pup with him. And being the warrior she isn't, the muscular man could easily take control and she would only have her wits and manipulative skills to get her out of the mess, after all, what kind of a wolf wouldn't fight for a pup he seemed to care about?

Upon first glance of the two she could tell he was guarding her and would obviously do anything to keep her safe; the prancing and charming grace would just ruin a once perfectly absent from society and danger day! The she-wolf knew he would scent her anytime soon and so she sunk back further into the shadowy abyss. The forest floor was concealed with a thick layer of canopies that barely let any light through. "Careful.." she whispered as she lowered her body slightly to the ground, just enough so her stomach was just barely in-contact.

Actions and Talking Hex:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Packs Hunting Grounds   The Packs Hunting Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Packs Hunting Grounds
Page 1 of 1