Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
.: Bear ~ Fighter :. I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
.: Bear ~ Fighter :. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
.: Bear ~ Fighter :. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
.: Bear ~ Fighter :. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
.: Bear ~ Fighter :. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
.: Bear ~ Fighter :. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
.: Bear ~ Fighter :. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
.: Bear ~ Fighter :. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
.: Bear ~ Fighter :. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

.: Bear ~ Fighter :.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ßear

ßear

.: Bear ~ Fighter :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Bear ~ Fighter :.   .: Bear ~ Fighter :. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 pm

.: Bear ~ Fighter :. Coolte14

.: Bear ~ Fighter :. F85d6811

Name:
Bear

Nicknames:
Just Bear.

How to pronounce your name:
B-ere

Species:
Eastern Timber wolf

.: Bear ~ Fighter :. 20120210

Crush:
Not yet

Mate:
Not yet

Expecting:
I'm a male.

Off-Spring:
Not yet

.: Bear ~ Fighter :. A2fb8010

First Glance:
Bear is a very large muscular brute with a dark brown pelt. He has large russet brown eyes. He can come off as scary and intimidating due to his large size and torn up ear and tail.

In depth:
Although he can be intimidating, he is kind and very caring. He is brave and will protect his pack mates from any danger with his life.

Personality:
Bear is a kind and selfless male. Everything he does is for his pack or his family. He has a bad temper but can be very kind and gentle. Due to being raised by bears, he is very playful and finds pups easier to get along with than adult wolves. Bear is a fearless warrior and can be very protective of those he truly cares about. He is not the quiet type and will say what he thinks. Bear is a killer, but only for the right reasons.

History:
Bear was abandoned by his mother just after he was born and left in a cave to die. A pregnant grizzly came into the cave for shelter the same night by chance. She gave birth to 2 beautiful cubs and a stillborn. Sadly, she had to get rid of the stillborn and went out to bury it. When she came back, she found a weak newborn wolf pup along with her two cubs. Because of her mother hormones, she took in the pup as if it was her own.  Bear was raised as a uh, well bear. He knew he was different to his siblings, but never dared to ask their mother. When he reached the age of two years, a full adult, his mother finally told him the truth and how he was found. It didn't surprise Bear much, as he knew there was something.

Half a year later, a hunter stumbled across their land. There was a sudden gun fire as Bear's youngest sibling dropped down lifeless. Filled with shock and grief, their mother went off to chase the hunter away while Bear and his last sibling escaped to a nearby river. The two waited all day, but never saw their mother again. With only each other to depend on, Bear decided to protect his sister at every cost. He took on the responsibility of hunting for food while his sister hid away in their new cave. After a while, food became scarce and more dangers approached each day. The two had no choice but to find a new way to live.

Bear decided to come up with a new strategy. He would join a wolf pack while his sister hid away outside the territory. At night, Bear would bring her hares, fish and the occasional elk meat. The two decided to try it, and so they journeyed for a pack.

.: Bear ~ Fighter :. Grizzl10

Birth Place: Unknown
Birthday: 5 of March
Family: Abandoned by his real parents. He was taken in by a grizzly bear mother. He had two siblings who were bear cubs. 1 was shot by a hunter. He has only his little sister left.

Physical Problems:
Bear lost his tail in a hunting accident. He has now only a stump of a tail.

Habits:
Pacing when he's thinking or angry. Also eating when he's bored.

Scars:
He has quite a few scars on his body hidden by his fur. His most noticeable scars are on his face.

Strength:
Bear is a born fighter. He's very strong and able to stand his ground against an opponent.

Weakness:
Although he is very strong, he's also very heavy which means he lacks in speed and in swimming. He's also isn't able to stand on light services like ice due to his weight.

.: Bear ~ Fighter :. Timber10

> Play fighting
> Afternoon naps
> Successful hunts
> Tasty hares
> Pack mates
> Pups
> Loyalty
> Peace

Dislikes:
> Light services
> Moving for a long time
> Harm to pack mates or bears
> Anyone who hates bears
> Anyone questioning his weight
> Disrespect
> Betrayal
> Constant sarcasm
> Pointless violence
> Wars

Physical Condition: Strong and muscular
Coat condition: Short bristly fur
Main Coat Color: Dark brown
Other colors and markings: White face, neck, and underbelly and paws. Darker brown on ears, muzzle and legs.
Iris Color: Russet brown
Tail Tip Color: Dark brown

Planning on joining the pack?: Off course
Ranking in pack: Fighter
Wanted Rank in pack: Maybe Delta or Beta?
Loner(?): Used to be, but not any more.

.: Bear ~ Fighter :. Bear10
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/

.: Bear ~ Fighter :.
Page 1 of 1