Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Pet(s) Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:08 am

Wish to tell everyone about your pet(s)? Do so here whether it's past or present pets. Tell us anything you want about them. (As long as you keep it Pg13 that is.) 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
ßear

ßear

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Well here's all my current pets. I have 2 cats, 3 goldfish, 4 rats and a rabbit. Only 1 of the cats is my parents, the rest of the pets are my mine. I've also had 2 other cats, 6 hamsters and 2 canaries in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:49 pm

I have a beagle mix, her name is Maggie and she's a fat sausage. She's absolutely wonderful until she wants you to pet her. She lives with my grandmother however do to the fact that my moms boyfriend doesn't like dogs. Or cats. -.- I also have a kitten who's a few months old. Her name is Nala and she's one crazy kit but I love her to death. She lives at my boyfriends house.

In the past I had a little boy who's name was Kreacher. He was an Australian Cattle Dog. The best dog I have ever been in contact with or had the pleasure of meeting and owning. He was my best friend. I got him when I lived with my dad and when I moved to my moms I couldn't take him with my and my dad took him to West Virginia when he moved. Well A few months later they were bringing him back to me and my Uncle left him by accident at a gas station. It's will be 2 and a half years since I last saw him in April. 

Another past pup would be my German Shepherd puppy named Elektra. My boyfriend and I got her together a few months ago from Petland. Which would be the biggest mistake I have ever made. She was only a few months old when we got her and not even a week after we got her she got really sick and we took her to the vet and found out that she had Parvovirus which is very deadly towards puppies under 6 months of age. She would have been 7 months old and 3 days old today. 
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:15 pm

I'll try and be a bit more detailed.

I have two cats. One tom cat called Dizzy that is a white moggie. He's currently growing a mane, decided he no longer wants to be a cat. He's my mum's cat. I have a female tortoise shell called Amber that is more my cat than my parents. She's a lot like a dog and follows me everywhere. I've got 3 goldfish that are Blaine, Sebastian and Ciel. Not very interesting so moving along. I've got 3 male fancy rats which I got just over a year ago. Their names are Remy, Emile and Womble. And I got a male dumbo rat called Furby who I got a few months after the other rats. They all live together in a large ferret cage. Remy and Emile are my two dominant rats, while Womble and Furby are more submissive. I've now also got a dutch rabbit called Alice which is a devil. She's chewed 3 nintendo chargers, 2 fish tank filters and my laptop charger. I've had her for about 2 months now.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:25 pm

Nice. I forgot to mention my Ferret I had. I just recently gave him up about two and a half months ago to a dear friend of mine. His name is Tachyon. He is an albino Angora Ferret. He was one of the most interesting pets I've ever been around and loves to give people kisses. He was a wonderful pet but I was never home enough to play with him and it made me feel bad so I gave him to a friend of mine who has a little girl ferret named Zoey. As for your Rats, I think rats are amazing creatures and it makes me mad when people talk bad about them. I use to have fish but they are fish though I had one who was a shubunkin goldfish. I absolutely loved him but he died when we moved from our old place to the new one. That's when I decided I'm never getting fish again.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:23 am

I have 40 horses, 30 canadan geese, 4 donkys, 2 bosten tariers, and a coon dog. The two bosten tariers are my moms.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:30 am

Do you live on a Horse Ranch?
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:36 am

yeah my mom races them on the track
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:39 am

Oh, that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:47 am

Not realy she never has time for me and won't teach me how to ride my own horse and the worst thing is I must scoop there poop Sad
Back to top Go down
Denalia

Denalia

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:22 am

My pets are.. Kitten, a miniature cat with a calico fur pattern--CLICK HERE--she is approx. 7 seven years this month, march 14th. And then there is diesel, a fully white tom, approaching 13 years. Then there is the turtle, named Turtle. She is a painted turtle, I have no idea how old she is. We also have a a frog, Frog. Uh.. I don't know what kind of frog she is. There is also two large goldfish, both named Fish of course! 

Diesel Photography:

Kitten Photography:
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:27 am

cool pets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet(s) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet(s) Discussion   Pet(s) Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet(s) Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: OOC Discussions-
Jump to: