Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Inside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:59 am

The inside of the cave is a spacious domain. All of the pack rest inside here. There's only one entrance there fore there is only one exit. It's only large enough for one wolf to enter or to exit at a time. There is a few cracks at the top that allows in some light so it's not completely dark inside the den. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:01 am

"Come in Lyall." Sentry said, lifting her white cranium up off of the rock dirt covered rock floor. The alpha female sighed softly as she watched the black wolf enter. Her ears laid flat against her skull. Seconds later after Sentry's pack mate entered she lowered her head back to the cool ground. "There's another wolf who has crossed into our territory." the alpha said. "He reminds me of you for I don't know what reason." the white she-wolf said, her gray eyes peering out into the darkness of the cave. 

Last edited by Sentry on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:02 am

Lyall entered then tilted her head. She looked at her "whats his name" she asked. She faintly remembered her brother, she only remembered the pain and her scars, of course she couldn't remember them. They were permanent.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 am

Sentry lifted her head, flicking her white plume causing a cloud of dust to form near her back in, coating her white pelt in a light red residue. She racked her brain trying to remember the brutes name. "Dolha.. Dolpha. Adolpha." she said, "Yeah, his name was Adolpha." the she-alpha said as she returned her head to the ground. "Why do you ask?" Sentry asked with a puzzled tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:09 am

Lyall growled savagely and her muscles flexed. She growled again "he is my brother, not my favorite wolf in the world" she growled and then lowered her ears "sorry" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:12 am

The alpha wolf pushed herself up and back onto her haunches. "That's alright but he's your brother?" Sentry asked in question. "Why isn't he your favorite wolf in the world?" the white fae asked, he gray gaze focused on her pack mate in confusing and longing to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:13 am

Lyall shook her head. She glanced at her scars and then shook her head "I cant its history that is...hard to tell" she said. She didn't know if she was ready to tell her history.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:18 am

Sentry nodded before lowering her frame back to the cool, sediment covered cave ground. "That's alright, no need to explain." the alpha was in a much better, friendlier mood than she was when Adolpha showed up. Her ears twitched at the sound of the blowing winds. Her eyes shifted towards the entrance of the cave. "I wonder if they are going to catch any prey. This winter has been difficult and I don't believe it's even close to being over." the alpha wolf said to Lyall. 

((I have to go. I'll be on at some point tomorrow.Goodnight!!))
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:20 am

Lyall bowed her head "thank you. Maybe one day when I'm ready to tell I will tell you" she said. She laid down "yes but you never know, my brother was a great hunter. He was hunting at age 3" She said. Small admiration was held in her voice. (good night thanks for accepting me on this site its so fun)
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Sentry rose to her paws. The three and a half year old she-wolf shook out her pelt before dipping her head respectfully to her pack mate. "I'm going to roam the territory. Stay here or outside of the den in case a new wolf shows up." the white pelted wolf said as she moved to exit the den. Her tail waving behind her has she exited her packs resting area. 
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Chayton entered the den, blinking his eyes 1...2...3 times to adjust his gaze he shook out his thick coat and fluffed it out, then allowed it to lay flat along his broad back. /interesting/ he thought as he gazed around, his murky brown eyes 'glowing' lightly as he pushed forwards deeper into the den.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:25 pm

Sentry flicked an ear and looked to Chayton. "Welcome." she said to the red colored brute. "It's a rather large place. Is it not?" she asked with a soft welcoming interested ton. She slid back upon her haunches as her gaze followed the new brute. She was truly fascinated with this male but she wasn't quite sure why.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:25 pm

The black she-wolf followed the thick coated wolf. Her amber eyes took a moment to adjust to the darkness but soon enough she was able to continue further into the den.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:34 pm

He gave a soft smile. "large, yes." he sat down across from her, giving her his full attention as he spoke. "Much large then my old home" as he said these words he casted a gaze around the den. His tail thumped slightly on the ground, stirring up a bit of dust under paw. "Also, I want to thank you for allowing me here"
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:37 pm

She heard the alpha's reply about the size of the den. "Yes, very roomy. Much bigger than that damp one I used to have." she said randomly, then lowered her ears as she realized that she almost interrupted them.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Sentry looked to Chayton. "I've never seen another den this big before and my ancestors spoke of nothing larger." the white fae said. "This place once held more than thirty wolves." she said. Her voice growing soft as she spoke of her family. She lowered it slightly but then rose it again, "and you're welcome. I'm happy you've decided to join this pack." she said to him before looking to Rishka. "Make yourself at home and relax." she said to the black pelted wolf. Things won't seem so odd once you spend a little time here." she said with a pleased voice.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:45 pm

The brute soon fell into silence once more, ears perked forwards he sat as still as a boulder, his shoulders relaxed and his mind swirling with thoughts.. Questions, with a twitch of his nose, Chayton stifled a sneeze, his tail curling lightly, making the 'u' shape.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:55 pm

The black fae nodded to the white alpha's saying and lied down in her normal resting position. She yawned only once and long then rested her head on her front paws. She soon closed her amber eyes and fell asleep, dreaming of how the next day will be like.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Sentry turned her attention back to the brute. "You aren't much of a talker, it seems." the white alpha female said as she peered into the red brutes eyes, her tail gently thumping against the hard surface of the den floor. 
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:07 pm

He smiled as he dipped his head. "Talking isn't my strong suit" he woofed gently, a smile cracked his muzzle as he spoke, eyes gentle and filled with respect, he gave a soft scoff of warm laughter. "being alone for sometime will do that to you I suppose" his eyes lowered for a moment before meeting hers head on.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:09 pm

Lyall walked in and immediately bowed her head "Sentry, I have some questions to ask you" she said. She was hoping Sentry had the solutions.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:17 pm

She kept her eyes locked on the brutes for a long moment but pulled herself away when Lyall entered the den and spoke her name. She felt her cheeks fill with blood in embarrassment. The white fae dipped her head to Chayton before looking to Lyall. "And what might they be?" she asked feeling a bit disappointed that she had come in when she did.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Lyall sat down "well my brother was accepted into the pack but I don't really want to be around him. Can you tell him to stay away from me sometime. It doesn't have to be right now" she said. She smiled and gave Sentry and funny look and then looked at Chayton then back at her.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Chayton shifted slightly, relieving his bones of stillness then glanced to Lyall.. "If I may" he spoke up, his voice came out as rather sure and confident. "The best way to rid of the tension between you and your littermate is to talk to one another.. Do forgive me for speaking out, but, being in the same pack means having to hunt together as well as having to sleep in the same cave or being near one another constantly." he flattened his ears when he realized he was speaking out of turn and fell silent, eyes lowered to the ground, becoming still once more..
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Lyall smiled "no its alright. Well I have tried that but I am just not ready to talk to him yet" she admitted. She looked at Chayton, he would make a good male alpha. She looked at Sentry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside of the Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside of the Cave   Inside of the Cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside of the Cave
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next