Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

The Hunting Grounds of Loners

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 am

((Sentry hasn't left. She's still in the same place.))
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Kira, a grayish brown she-wolf with golden brown eyes looked at the brute named Nuim. "Yes, I'm guessing that'll be fine." she answered him and turned towards the pond/lake. Her black tipped tail flicked to signal Nuim to follow.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Alisen is trying not to pass the border but she can not control herself any longer, so she finally passes the border and walks to the alpha and lays at her side the pack wolves try to make her leave and they even snap at her she then picks up her head and says “ If think I’m going to leave a hurt wolf you have another thing coming,” she said looking at all the pack wolves as she comforts the alpha though she knew that she could be killed for her doings she did not care as long as the alpha is safe.

Aqua sees the loner cross the border and with shock she watches the fea stand up to the pack wolves to help the alpha calm down. She then runs to the bush that she has been staying in and pulls out a old blanket that she found looking for a pack and over coming her fear of males she walks over to the alpha fea and puts the blanket upon her fur for warmth then she runs be hind the older loner and hides.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Alisen turns her head as she hears a yelp and she recognizes it emeditaly.She runs as fast as she can to find the sound as she does she comes to the border of the STP ,she hesitates but then runs to the cave.

(sorry really short)
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Kira ran, blood oozing out of the wound on her muzzle where a light golden fae with grey patches and amber eyes named Kindred had bit her. She continued her way, leaving a blood trail with wolf's blood distinctive scent filling the air around her. She then headed towards her den before tripping over a branch that connected to a fallen tree's trunk. A yelp came from her muzzle, a loud one, so loud it echoed off the trees and possibly could be heard by other packs.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Nium heard his mates yelp he ran in the forest and slide to Kira and grabs leaves to cover the wound. He looks her in the eyes and said “ you will be ok,” he layed at her said as darkness feel.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Kira winced and grunted in pain as he put the leaves over her wound. Her golden brown eyes looked back into his as she lied there. "I'm going to rest here for a bit." she told him before closing her eyes, them squinting everytime the leaves poked her wound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Grounds of Loners   The Hunting Grounds of Loners - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunting Grounds of Loners
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3