Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Outside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ßear

ßear

Outside of the Cave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:21 pm

The dark brute raised his head as he glanced at a she wolf he had not met before. "The name is Bear, and you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm

((Akara was talking to Bear, please reread post to make sure the character who's talking is talking to your character. Bass is inside the cave with Sentry when they are suppose to be inside the cave forum but they aren't since you started RPing here. I just haven't said anything but please pay attention. Thank you Adolpha.))

"Akara.." she said with a flick of an ear. She made her way closer to the brute taking a seat about 2 feet away from him. "Have you joined the pack?" she asked tilting her head in question, curious of the new male.
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:33 pm

The dark brute watched her with his warm russet brown orbs. "Yeah." he replied. "I joined only a few hours ago." His head lowered to rest back on his front paws. The dark brute was tired from running back and forth from the Bear Cove.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:38 pm

She scrunched up her snout, her ivories showing. "You smell like wet dog. Did you go for a dip in the lake?" she asked as she slid down into a laying position. The black, brown, tan and white she-wolf crossed her forepaws as she looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Rishka, a small black female wolf, was lying down nearby before glancing up at the two wolves. She had smelt the wet dog smell too, but she was too scared to tell. Her amber eyes twinkled a little before they turned away from the twosome after hearing a twig fall quietly behind her and growled at the bird in the air responsible for making it. Her pitch black head then fell onto her front paws and her muzzle let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Lyall walked over to the female. She was always a fan of ones that looked like her. She almost looked like the female but darker black and bright yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:49 pm

The dark brute's ears flicked irritatedly. Jeez. Getting my fur wet has only made the smell stronger. What is wrong with me. Bear was interrupted from his thoughts as he heard a stick snap. He glanced over to find a black she wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:52 pm

The black omega looked up at the wolf, her amber eyes twinkling in curiosity. "Um, can I help you?" she asked the wolf that looked almost like her. What does this wolf want, to play, talk, sleep? she found herself thinking.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Lyall shrugged and laid next to her. She turned to her "I don't know just wanted to get away from the bad smell" she said teasingly loud enough for Bear to hear.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:57 pm

The black wolf sat up as the wolf lied next to her. "That's not very nice to say, you could hurt their feelings." she told the unknown wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Her gaze shifted to her pack mate and then caught sight of the new black fae. She rose to her paws and trotted over to her. "Hello.. you are?" she asked the she-wolf who seemed rather young still. Her ears twitched as she watched what the new wolf might do. "Sentry," she called out to her leader. 

Sentry heard her name being called and rose to her paws. Looking down to the pup she grabbed him by his scruff and brought him outside the den with her. She sat him down in the cool snow and then trotted over to where Akara was with the new wolf. "Hello." she said. "Who are you?" the white leader asked.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:00 pm

She turned her attention to a new wolf. "My name's Rishka." she answered the white wolf. She laid her ears back and tucked her tail between her legs in fear.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:03 pm

Lyall stood up and went next to Sentry. She watched them with curiosity. She yawned showing her white ivories.

Bass yelped as she picked him up without warning. As she set him down in the snow he shivered as all of his fur hadn't grown in from the fire.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Bear rose to his feet and padded over to the pup. He laid down beside him and yawned tiredly. His fur would keep the pup warm for now. The dark brute wasn't too bothered on what was going on with the 4 she wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:07 pm

"Hmm.." the white alpha said before looking back to the pup who was shivering. "Make this quick. Are you looking to join?" she asked Rishka a slightly annoyed look on her visage as she glanced from the new black fae to the small pup behind her. 

Akara looked to the pup and then to her pack mates. Seeing the alpha was now handling the new wolf she trotted towards the pup and laid down beside him to offer her warmth just as Bear did. Realizing the pup was blind she gently barked her name. "I'm Akara, a sentinel of the pack." 
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:10 pm

Bass felt two wolves do next to him. He stopped shivering the wolves heat helping. He recognized the one who had saved him. He heard a female tell him her name "I am Bass, yet to join the pack" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:13 pm

She lifted her ears at the word 'join'. "Well, yes, I have lived alone for a while now." she told the white wolf. Her amber eyes shone with fear but also interest at how these wolves would act to her.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Sentry nodded. "Very well, you may join as an omega do to your cowardliness that you are showing." the white fae said before turning on her paws and trotting back to where she had left the young lad. "Do you wish to join the pack, Bass?" she asked the young pup catching his words as she got there. She laid down in front of the three wolves and rested her head on her paws.

Akara looked to her leader and smiled before giving the pup a gentle lick to the ear. "Well it appears Sentry has already accepted you into the pack with the way she hasn't had one of us remove you." the multi-colored fae said.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:21 pm

(Who is Akara talking to, me or Bass?)
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Bass nodded greatfully "yes please" he said. He grumbled "I hope all of my hair grows back soon. I have a feeling this wont fast enough" he said showing a large patch that had a medium size cut on it that was still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:38 pm

The dark brute gently licked the wound clean. "It'll heal, and your fur will grow back in no time." he assured the pup with a smile. "I'm Bear by the way. Just think of me as your brother." he smiled as he nudged the pup playfully.

(Yay, Brother Bear ^^)
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:42 pm

(lol)
Bass flinched, the wound hurt a lot. The male pup nodded with his white eyes gleaming "ok" he simply said. He licked the wound a bit then flinched again, he wouldn't do that again.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Bear watched the pup flinch slightly. Such a brave pup, the dark brute thought. His head rested on his paws as he felt tired. It'll be a cold night tonight, the male thought. His russet brown orbs searched around at the wolves around him. Today had been a very interesting day.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Sentry looked to Bear. A smile on her muzzle. She was in awe with the brutes actions with the pup. She looked to Bass and licked the pups head. "Yes, your fur will grow back in time and be sure to clean your wounds." she said before resting her head back on her paws. Her gray eyes looking from the pup to her pack mates to the new member and back, repeatedly. 

Akara smiled and rested her head on her paws. She didn't know what to say or do at the moment. She wondered what was taking the males so long to take down that deer. She flattened her ears and then perked them hearing Volstagg's howl of success. "The males are on their way back. At least should be." Akara said. 
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 am

Chayton strolled into camp, his muscles rippling under his pelt.. He only gave a short nod in greeting to the other wolves, his broad head lowering after doing so, never uttering a word, the powerful, but slender brute sat in a secluded area, his murky brown eyes scanning the territory, only looking to the entrance when the sound of rustling hit his ears.

Volstagg pushed through the entrance, tail curled along his back, he barked a greeting when his eyes reached his alpha then Akara, then to Chayton who remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Cave
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next