Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Sun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Outside of the Cave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 am

Sentry's head turned at the sound of moment. Seeing there was a new brute who had entered her territory she rose to her paws. Her head held low in an unsure manner for a brief moment before raising in. Her tail lashed out behind her sending a small gust of wind into Bear's, Akara and the small pups faces. She trotted forward until she stood a foot from the new wolf. "Who are you?" the white alpha asked in question just as her pack mate Volstagg entered into view. She gave a nod to her pack mate before turning her attention to the handsome red pelted brute who carried himself well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wherethewolvesbelong.forumotion.com
Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:38 am

"My name is Chayton" he answered as he gave a respectful dip of his head. "I've come to speak with the alpha, I assume that you are the alpha?" his voice was smooth, gentle, and filled with respect.

Vol watched from where he stood as he waited for the large brute to return with the deer they had brought down, deciding it would be best, he sat down and waited to speak with Sentry, waiting to report the status of the new comer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sentry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:48 am

She gave the brute a gentle smile. "That's correct. Welcome Chayton. I'm Sentry." the she-wolf glanced to Vol who was standing near by before looking back to Chayton. "Are you interested in joining my pack?" she asked.

Bruin trotted in after Volstagg a few minutes later carrying a large hare in his mouth. He trotted over to his sister and dropped the hare in front of her before taking a seat next to Akara. His gaze shifting to each of the new faces in the small clearing outside of the cave.

Back to top Go down
ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Bear raised his head from his paws as he watched the two males appear. The dark brute figured these were the wolves that had gone hunting that he was told about earlier. He watched with slight interest as Sentry went over to greet them. His attention turned back on the pup and Akara when another male came. They looked more like a wolf pack now, with the majority of the members all present.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Sentry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Akara looked to her brother in wonder. "Thank you for the hare but where is Adolpha?" she asked as she looked from Vol to the new brute to her brother who was now sitting beside her. "And who is that redish colored male?" she asked, with her head tilted slightly.

Bruin looked to the new brute and shrugged his shoulders to his sister. "I'm not sure who he is and Adolpha is dragging back the kill. It's quite a journey from the lake back to here." the gray pelted wolf said, before adding in,  "Plus, there's a lot of trees that get in the way of dragging a carcass." the male wolf said with a laugh. He then looked to Bear and dipped his head slightly. "Welcome, you're new." he said. "What's your name?" Bruin asked the dark colored brute.
Back to top Go down
ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:32 pm

The dark brute turned his attention back on the new male sitting next to Akara. "The names Bear. And you?" he asked back in his deep voice. His russet brown orbs watched the male, awaiting his response.

Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Akara returned to her resting position as her brother and Bear spoke to one another. She twitched her ears as she listened to their words. 

"I'm Bruin." he said as he looked over Bear wondering if the brute could be trusted. Something Bruin did with every brute who entered into the territory. He doesn't trust many. 

Back to top Go down
ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Ah, so this is the Bruin I was told about before."Well then Bruin, it's nice to meet you." Bear replied to the other brute. His ears flicked against his head tiredly.

Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:10 pm

He watched Bear for a moment longer before speaking. "Yes, nice to meet you as well." Bruin said as he laid down beside his sister. His eyes shifting to the newcomer Sentry was still talking to. He yawned and then laid his head across his sister back.

Akara yawned, lifting her head slight just before her brother laid his head across her. Laying her head back down she let out a soft whimper as a ripple of pain shot through her thigh. She sighed and closed her eyes as if that would make the pain go away.

Back to top Go down
Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:30 pm

The black wolf with amber eyes lowered her eyes sadly. Why am I such a coward? she asked herself in thought. She then shook her pelt, stood up, and watched as the newcomers came around. She heard one she-wolf mention 'the males', so she knew there must be more of them. She got kind of concerned that the males will not recognize her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Adolpha arrived and laid the deer down. He went next to a tree, not noticing the black female and laying down. The brute sighed and laid his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Now the pup had Akara and Bruin to keep warm, Bear figured he would be fine. The tall male got up slowly and shook his dark chocolatey pelt. The male could not help but notice Rishka's expression. He glanced over at the white demoness and the two males. Shrugging, the dark brute went over to the black she wolf. "Hey, I'm Bear." he greeted Rishka. His large orbs watched her with slight curiosity. "What's your name?" he asked with a kind expression.

Back to top Go down
Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Rishka raised her head as a dark brown pelted male approached her, introducing himself as Bear. "You don't say, you kind of look like a bear." she replied before hearing him ask for her name. "Rishka." she answered his question, blinking her pretty amber eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:01 pm

The dark brute chuckled. "You have no idea how many times I've heard that." he responded, shaking his head . "Well then Rishka, Welcome to the pack." The dark brute smiled.

Back to top Go down
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Adolpha turned his giant head and nodded his head "hello. Its nice to meet you both, I am Adolpha" he said and laid his head back on his paws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sentry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Sentry turned her attention away from the new brute and looked to the hybrid. Her tail flicking from side to side as she then turned her gaze to the deer he had brought back. "Hmm.." she said as she went to inspect its kill wounds. She looked it over and then look to Vol before shifting her attention back to Adolpha. "How do you think you did?" the white alpha said as she trotted to stand in front of Adolpha.

Akara glanced to Adolpha and back to her alpha as the white fae spoke. She wondered if Sentry was going to finally accept the brute into the pack. After all he did do as she has asked and brought the pack a meal. She watched in silence as the leader spoke her words with authority.

Bruin kept his head on Akara's back. Not even budging when Adolpha finally returned with the deer carcass. He let his tail gently thump against the snow covered terrain as the white female began to speak to Adolpha.

Back to top Go down
Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Chayton fell silent, not wanting to interrupt the alpha's words with the hybrid wolf.
Volstagg trotted over to Sentry. "He did well." Was the answer that the wolf-dog gave, his eyes narrowed slightly towards bear as he gave a dip of his head, the reddish wolf remaining still, his stance was never changing, perfectly still the wolf watched with interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Adolpha shrugged "I could have done better but we got it. I might have been a little rushed" he said truthfully his ears flattened to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:17 pm

Bear looked over at the male that had just introduced himself as Adolpha. So this must be Lyall's brother. The dark brute's head turned when he noticed Sentry inspect the kill the male had just brought. She then went to talk to him. Bear was slightly puzzled. How come this male wasn't accepted straight in like him and the others he had seen? The male shook his thoughts away as he watched the male named Adolpha.

Back to top Go down
Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Vol narrowed his eyes. "listen here, no matter how /good/ you are, we do not take chances, if we can choose between the weakest and strongest, we go for the weaker of the two! The pack should the first thing on your mind, going after the strongest can mean us going hungry"

Chayton listened carefully as Vol gave the small lecture, with a statue like stance the reddish wolf laid his eyes upon the wolves around him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:21 pm

She smiled slightly at the wolf as he replied to her reply. "Thanks....Bear, it's good to be in a pack, I've been alone since a month after I was weaned." she told him, looking at the white alpha they called Sentry. She looked at the deer carcass, whining in hunger.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:24 pm

Adolpha nodded his head in understanding. He was going to be more respectful to all of these wolves. He noticed how disrespectful he had been when he came.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Vol nodded "good." His tail thumped as he raised his head faintly. "You did well on telling us how to hunt the deer Adolpha, and a good job in bringing it back"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sentry
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Sentry looked to Vol and gave him a warning growl dismissing his lecture. "Very well, do not hesitate when it comes to going after a kill. You apparently have a lot to learn when it comes to feeding the pack. You are welcome to join us but you will remain a hunter until you prove yourself worthy of another rank." she said as she turned on her paws and trotted back to the newcomer known as Chayton. When meeting the brute nose to nose she turned her head and looked to her pack mates. "You may all eat now if you wish." she said as her eyes came to rest on the slightly scrawny, hungry looking black she-wolf who was now an omega of her pack. 

Back to top Go down
ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Bear turned back to the black she wolf as she spoke. He listened with a calm expression. "I see. Well your not alone any more at least. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, I sure have so far." the male replied. "I was raised by bears, so I've never been so close to so many wolves before. It's weird." The dark brute sat down. He wasn't to interested in the food.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Cave
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next