Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Outside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

Outside of the Cave - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:36 pm

The white alpha flicked her tail, "I'm Sentry," she said before turning and trotting towards Fala and Adolpha. "You two," she said with dominance. "How good of a hunter are you Fala?" she asked as she flicked an ear. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Adolpha stood up and nuzzled his mate to stand up. He bowed his head to Sentry. He heard Falas comment and snorted. He watched Sentry for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:42 pm

The white female obeyed his command to stand up and did so. She shook her pelt to rid herself of the wet snow before moving to stand next to her mate. "What's the matter?" she asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:51 pm

"I need you two to go out and hunt, take the new brute with you as well as the Omega, Rishka." she said flicking her tail. "We have a lot of mouths to feed." she said. "It's important." 
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:55 pm

Adolpha nodded and barked for the newcomer to come over. He was happy he was hunting again, this time it was him in the pack. He barked for the omega going to the front of the opening and barking for her.

Kellin walked over and bowed his head. He heard that he was going hunting so he sat down and waited for the one known as Rishka to come out.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Fala was happy that she was able to hunt again. She then was surprised that Sentry said that Rishka would be coming with them. Perhaps she heard our conversation about her? she thought to herself before standing beside the newcomer.

(I need to edit my last post in the cave, I'll edit this post ASAP)
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:00 pm

"Thank you." she said, dipping her head to the wolves before padding back over to Bass. She laid down beside the young male and looked up to her mate with sad eyes. 
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:02 pm

The black omega came padding out of the cave, looking at Adolpha with confused eyes. "What you call me for?" she asked confusingly.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Adolpha turned to her "Hunting. Sentry wants you, me, Fala and the newcomer Kellin" he said turning to him and nodding "I am Adolpha" he said and started to walk "we will go to the lake" he said and flicked his tail for them to follow. Kellin trotted behind him watching the omega "Hi I am Kellin, I am guessing you are Rishka" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Rishka twitched her ears back as the other black wolf introduced himself as Kellin. "Yes, I am Rishka." she answered him before turning towards Fala.

Fala, Adolpha's mate, nodding in acknowledgement to him stating they would go to the lake. She flicked her tail after Adolpha did as the two black wolves began to chit-chat. She then followed Adolpha to the lake, where they had become mates, and where the four of them were supposed to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:50 am

Adolpha came in with Kellin both tired from dragging the deer. He brought it over and sighed in relief as it was finally done and so did Kellin. Adolpha walked over to Sentry "Hunt was very successful, we killed two deers" he said "the new brute did well from what I could see. He listened to Fala well and helped her in a very good hunt" he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Fala followed Adolpha and the new brute while she still dragged the deer carcass beside Rishka. She stopped as soon as he heard him say her name when explaining how the hunt went. "Rishka did very well too, she did manage to jump on top its back for some time, just couldn't get her foothold." she added to Adolpha's statement.

Rishka heard her friend's reply about her, hearing 'couldn't her her foothold' and stopped in her tracks. Her jaw dropped, eyes wide, and her tail raised in surprise. "I did better than what you did, you succeeded in making you get the most of the credit while Kellin was at its ankles. For a hunter with a mate of her own, you sure do act selfish. And I don't want to be friends with glory hounds." she added, running off into the cave with her eyes narrowed.

The white hunter looked at her friend in confusion before hearing the words 'glory hound'. "Rish, come back!" she yelled to her black pelted friend but knew she wouldn't obey. As Rishka's black tail disappeared into the darkness, her head lowered sadly. "Ohh, what have I done?" she said to herself. Her ears down, tail down, and eyes dimmed in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Adolpha growled "well she sure does have respect of am omega" he growled angrily an nuzzled his mate comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:44 pm

The white wolf lifted her head and shook it. "No, I hurt her feelings by saying she couldn't keep a foothold. It's not her being respectful, she's just upset and didn't know what to say until she couldn't take it back." she replied back to her mate before glancing at the ground again. "How could I be so stupid!" she yelled through her tightly closed teeth. Her yellow eyes glancing up towards the cave, and in her mind, she wondered how Sentry would react to it.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Adolpha shook his head "I am going to deal with this" he said. He hated his mate angry and sad, he was going to make her pay. He stalked to the inside of the cave his tail swishing angrily in the air.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:14 am

Chayton pressed his body into his mates, nuzzling into her a loving growl erupting from him.. "are you alright my love?" he whispered softly, taking in her scent as he pressed his nose into your fur.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Rubias, an white wolf with ruby colored eyes and red colored stripes down her sides walked by an cave, a few other wolves talking amongst themselves. Finding nothing interesting with their conversation, she decided to ignore them as she sat down as her tail curled around her paws. She just joined the pack and wondered what new things she could discover, however uncertainty rested heavily on her.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:52 pm

((Please read the rules, it's a semi-realistic RP, if you want red eyes you must buy them, if you want red stripes  you must buy them. Not sure how I missed that on your joining info. Please change this. Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't think I was paying much attention, I apologize.))
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Starlight was happy to be accepted into the pack, but she was concerned about something. Most of the other she-wolves looked at her strangely, including a white one the others call Fala. Her golden figure lied down in a random spot as she rested her legs. Her golden brown eyes turned towards two wolves, the Alpha female and a male wolf that she assumed was the Alpha male.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Chayton's gaze swept across the clearing outside of the cave, his gaze landing on the golden she-wolf, flattening on ear he dipped his head in greetings, fur ruffling in the breeze that had picked up, carrying dark clouds over the sky... Glancing up he tilted his head and smiled, shutting his eyes he took a deep breathe, but his attention was soon called as volstagg padded out of the cave and called to him.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:16 pm

The golden she-beast dipped her head in greeting as well before laying her head on her front paws. Her golden brown eyes closing as she lied there, shivering in coldness, which she didn't know why she had.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Kellin saw a female lying down cold. He walked over and laid next to her, offering his warmth from his black fur. He smiled "hi" he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:32 pm

(Oh thank u Adolpha, I was bored out of me mind)

Starlight felt a warmness on her side and opened her eyes to see the newcomer, Kellin, laying next to her. "Hi, you must be Kellin, I'm Starlight." she introduced herself to the black brute.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Sentry sighed softly and tilted her cranium up towards her mate. Her grey eyes watching him in silence. "There's just a lot happening right now. New pups, new members. Challenges to come." she sighed again and looked away from her mate. "It's just going to be hard but at least I have you to help me." the white fae said as she looked back to Chayton.

Bruin trotted in, his eyes quickly shifted to the new wolves, another male and a new female. He tilted his head slightly and wondered if they were mates. He flicked an ear and trotted closer noticing something off about the she-wolf. As he drew closer it came to him as for what was off about the female. He trotted over to her and gently nosed her belly. "How far along are you?" he asked not knowing she didn't know she was pregnant. 
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:12 am

Starlight gasped in surprise as a grey brute came up to her, put his nose to her belly, and asked her a question she didn't know how to answer. "Wha.. what do you mean?" she asked him, wondering why he'd ask that.

Fala heard the 'far gone' and raised her head, for she knew what it meant. So someone else is having pups? she thought in her head before finding the source, the new golden pelted female. When she heard the female ask about what it meant her jaw dropped, for the golden she-beast didn't know she was expecting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Cave
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next