Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Outside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Volstagg

Volstagg

Outside of the Cave - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Chayton pressed against you. "I will forever be at your side my Love" he whispered in your ear, then looked towards the female, and frowned "expecting? I didn't pick up on that either" he looked to his mate,
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:17 am

She giggled and nuzzled the brute with a smile on her lips. "It was quite obvious. Her scent is abnormal." she said flicking her ear. "It's why I let her in instead of chasing her away with her phoniness." Sentry said before licking her Chayton's cheek. She then looked to the golden she-wolf and sighed. 

Bruin looked confused. "Puppies.." he said, "You didn't know you are pregnant.." he asked, tilting his head slightly as he watched the golden pelted she-wolf. 
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:46 am

He twitched his nose and wagged his tail. "I see." he lay his eyes on the golden wolf, his pelt ruffing in the slight breeze.

Volstagg sat beside the two alpha's and took a glance at them before turning his gaze to the golden wolf. "Who is she?" he asked, his head tilted to the side,.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Sentry flicked her tail in greeting to Volstagg. "There's a lot going on, wouldn't you say?" she gave a sad smile before looking away. There was something wrong with the she-wolf but who knew what it was. The white fae lowered herself onto her belly and rested her cranium on her peds. She waved her tail slowly across the ground, back and forth in an slow manner, soft whimpers could be heard from the alpha female. 
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Starlight's jaw dropped at their replies. "I'm expecting pups? But...what if I'm not ready, this will be a first for me?" she asked the grey male named Bruin. Her golden brown eyes looked at the white alpha. "Why didn't you tell me before, Sentry, if you knew? And phoniness? I wouldn't tell a lie even if my life depended on it. I did have a mate once, I assure you, and if you don't believe me it is not my fault. He died from ingesting something that was not good for him. I didn't even know he was sick until it was too late to save him." she told the alpha, now knowing the alpha only let her in was because of it. The golden female then stood up and went into the cave, wondering how the alpha couldn't trust her.

Fala looked at the golden she-beast. "How do you like that, a newcomer expecting pups before the alpha. If I were Sentry, I wouldn't put my trust were her pups lie, I'd judge her character first. Besides, if she was a phony, how could you explain her expecting pups?" she asked her alpha, her yellow eyes looking at her white pelt.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 pm

"I never said she lied!" Sentry snapped with a snarl. Her fangs bared at the other white she-wolf, her hackles raised in anger. The white Alpha rose to her paws, challenging Fala, "I said phony as in her silly little fake act of respect when passing onto MY territory!" she growled, lashing her tassel from side to side. Her ears were pinned back against her cranium and her teeth still bared at Fala. 
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:07 pm

Fala, the white Hunter looked at her alpha, her eyes wide in fear. "Don't get your tail in a twist Sentry, I knew what you meant. If it pleases you, I will take a walk elsewhere." she says and stands up, her yellow eyes glancing at her alpha. She padded away, heading towards the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:16 pm

A deep growl erupted from Chayton, and he raised his hackles "Show Sentry some respect." he pressed against her in a form of comfort " She is your alpha" his eyes, flickering with annoyance rested upon that fae who had spoken back to his mate.

Volstagg's eyes widened at Chayton's growl, but he nodded in agreement "It would be better if you remained quiet Fala, after all... If you speak against her like that, I won't be surprised if you don't get yourself a good nip to the haunches"
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Sentry stared after Fala in annoyance. "I swear," she growled, lashing her white plum back and forth, "if another wolf, male or female talks back to me or shows me disrespect I will tear them limb from limb." she sighed and pressed her white muzzle into her mate's flank for a brief moment before looking to Volstagg, and then back to her mate. "Thank you both." she said, dipping her head to both of them in respect.

Bruin sat back unsure of what to do or say so he remained quiet. His grey tail whipping back and forth in amusement. He had never seen the white alpha defend herself like that before and wondered if she meant that she'd tear them limb from limb like she threatened she would. 
Back to top Go down
Volstagg

Volstagg

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Touching her side with his nose. "I will fight against everything to stand up for you my love, I give you my word" the male puffed out his chest and casted an angry glance to fae named Fala. Tail twitching with irritation.

Volstagg dipped his head. "I am here to defend your honor" he woofed glancing at the male wolf then to the alpha. "I shall leave you be"
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Adolpha watched his mate leave. He barked his disagreement to her but knew she wouldn't hear. He growled "what has she done know" he asked Sentry calmly with his tail tucked. He hoped his mate was ok. He smelled her scent and left with out an answer

Kellin watched the female alpha with a emotionless face. He grunted and laid down quietly. His brownish green eyes flicked from all of the wolves then closed as he fell asleep.

Lyall padded over to her alpha "Are you ok Sentry" she asked. She walked over and stood on the other side of her, she didn't like seeing her alpha pretty much her friend sad.

Last edited by Adolpha on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Rishka padded out to see that Fala was not there. She heard Adolpha ask Sentry a question. "Who are you talking about, Adolpha?" she asked him, padding up to him. "And where's Fala, I need to speak to her?" she asked also, tilting her head to the right, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Adolpha came back with his mate in his jaws. He set her down by a nice tree and laid next to her "how are you feeling now" he asked nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Fala looked at her mate. "Still a little sore from that rock landing on me, but other then that, I'm okay." she said before seeing Rishka outside. She narrowed her eyes and turned her head away from her friend.

Rishka, seeing Fala and Adolpha return, padded over to the resting pair. "Aww come on, Fala, you ain't still mad about that are you?" she asked her friend, her amber eyes lowered in sadness.

The white wolf still looked away from her friend, her tail tapping the ground. "Yes, I am indeed. Perhaps more than before." she answered angrily.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Adolpha watched them silently and nuzzled his mate. He watched Rishka "I think it is better you leave" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:35 pm

The black omega she-beast looked at Adolpha before looking back at Fala. "The more time you take to forgive, the more it'll hurt you." she told the white fae.

Fala narrowed her eyes angrily before getting up quickly. "Not as much as it'll hurt you!" she yelled as she pinned her twisted her body around, biting her friend on the muzzle.

Rishka yelped in pain before pulling away and running off back into the cave. Her tail was between her legs, ears back, and eyes widened. She whimpered as each paw made contact with the ground.

The white hunter stood there for a while, panting in anger. "She listens worse than I do, if she really wants me to forgive her, than she can stay out of my face for a while and let me think it over. Impatient omega." she said before lying down next to the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Adolpha barked and growled "stop this nonsense" he said. He watched her run away whimpering and he turned to his mate. He suppressed a growl and looked at her "why did you do that" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rishka

Rishka

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:29 pm

The white wolf looked at her mate. "Because I wanted her to go away." she asnered him. She looked at the cave, making sure the black fae was really away.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Sentry snarled and rose to her paws once again, she padded over to Fala, her white tail lashing from side to side. "You," she bared her fangs, "If I ever, see you snap at another pack mate for no good reason just because you want her to go away" she paused, whipping her tail back and froth, "I'll be sure to allow you to join her as an omega!" she growled, watching the ungrateful white female, her grey eyes staring her down. "You're the one who deserves to be Omega, not her. She didn't run off in anger towards the mountain, she wasn't the one who was acting stupid and got hurt." she gestured to the she-wolfs hurt paw. "Grow up!" she snarled once again, hovering over Fala, her ivories still bared at her.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Adolpha bowed his head as she snarled at his mate. He didn't like it but she needed to be taught, she had no respect. He kept the growl suppressed for a moment then it unleashed. He looked down hoping she hadn't heard the growl.

Lyall followed her friend and alpha. She watched her and looked at the female Fala who was now mated to her brother. She silently snarled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Sentry shifted her gaze to Adolpha, "Is there a problem?" she growled to the hybrid wolf-dog. Her teeth now bared at him, having heard his growl. Her muscles tensed, the alpha female had had about enough with her ungrateful pack members and was ready sink her teeth into them. Her tail flicked from side to side as she watched them, Her eyes shifting back and forth between Adolpha and Fala. 
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Adolpha looked down and pressed his muzzle into the ground as his parents had taught him to show submission "No Alpha Sentry" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:04 pm

"That's what I thought." she said with a growl. Her eyes shifting back to Adolpha's mate. Her tail still flicking back and forth in anger.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Lyall watched her friend. She leaned forward and whispered in her ear "Sentry I think you should breath, I know they and probably I are being disrespectful but don't do something you will regret" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:12 pm

She turned and looked to Lyall, "Excuse me?" she said, pinning her ears back to her cranium. "The only thing I regret right now is letting that ungrateful she-wolf," she gestured to Fala, "into my pack." she growled. "Do you want me to regret accepting you as well and even considering you as Beta?" she snarled. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Cave
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next