Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Outside of the Cave

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ßear

ßear

Outside of the Cave - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:02 pm

The dark brute chuckled. He lifted his head and sat up slightly. "I see. Then I look forward to meeting this Bruin." He smiled. Bear couldn't help but notice the outside of the den. He wondered what his sister was doing right now while he was getting along with these wolves.
Back to top Go down
http://freeformspiritpack.forumotion.co.uk/
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Lyall smiled "He is really nice. Do you have any siblings" she asked. She was ok of telling she had a brother just didn't like talking about their past" she said.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:15 pm

"Yeah, I have a younger sister." Bear replied, smiling. "I used to a have a brother too, but well he's gone." he added, shrugging his shoulders. Bear never spoke about their brother to his sister. "Two greatest siblings I could have asked for." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:19 pm

Lyall nodded. She finally began to speak about her brother "I Have one brother, his name is Adolpha. I think he is the one out hunting to. He is huge!" she said.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:22 pm

"Yeah, well I bet my sister's bigger." Bear replied. Sentry, Lyall, Bruin and Adolpha. Still so many more names to learn.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Lyall growled playfully. She shook her head "no my brother is bigger" and looked around happily.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:28 pm

"Is that a challenge?" Bear asked, growling back in a playful manner. What Lyall doesn't need to know, is that my sister is large 700 pound grizzly bear, he thought, snickering to himself.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Lyall nodded "yeah I guess so" she said growling back playfully. She watched him with playful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Sentry rose to her paws. "If he was raised by who he says he is, I promise his sister is bigger." the white fae said before turning on her paws and disappearing inside the den. She trotted over towards her cozy corner, laid down and rested her white muzzle on her fore-paws. All the while, repeatedly sighing.
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Lyall laghed then turned to her alpha "who was he raised by" she asked with confused eyes.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:34 pm

With the reaction the alphess gave Bear earlier, the brute wasn't too sure he wanted to tell another wolf about his strange family. The dark brute sat in silence. He glanced out at the sky once more.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Lyall pawed him "who were you raised by. Tell you what, you tell me your history and I will tell you mine. I have never told anyone, never" she said looking at him. She didn't like sad wolves.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:39 pm

The dark brute looked at her, shrugging once more. It didn't feel like a good idea, but she was bound to find out eventually if he was going to stay in this pack. "You first." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Lyall was suddenly scared. She breathed out "Well when I was 2 and my brother was 3 our parents got attacked by rouges. We had to watch them get killed in front of us as we got held down by others. My brother got to escape but I did not. I was used as a punching bag to the rouges. When I finally got out of the rouges grasp I had developed all these scars" she said gesturing to the ones on her face side and legs.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:54 pm

The dark brute frowned as he looked at all her scars. "I'm sorry to hear that." he sighed, lowering his head. "Guess its my turn huh." he grumbled. "I was raised by grizzly bears. My mother said that she found me in some cave, probably abandoned. I grew up with my bear siblings, until my brother was shot right in front of me. Me and my sister escaped, While my mum after the hunter that caused my brother's death. And well, she never came back. Me and my sister have been on our own since, and now I'm here. With wolves for the first time in my life."
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Lyall nodded "yes its one sad thing. I am sorry to hear that" she said mimicking him. She didn't know what to say, she went over and sat next to him. She tried to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:04 pm

The dark brute watched her with his russet brown orbs. "Do you get along with your brother?" he asked, slightly curious.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Lyall shrugged "well I don't know. I am not mad at him for not coming back because he would have got hurt. I am kind of mad at him because it seemed like he just went on with his life.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:09 pm

"Oh, I see." Bear replied. "Well, this brother of yours, I'll have to meet him eventually since he's now my pack mate." the dark brute shrugged. "You would probably get along with Ava, my sister. She's really cute." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Lyall nodded and laid her head on her paws. When she heard him talk of his sister "Yeah she wounds nice, I would say have her come but Alpha Sentry would probably go crazy" she said.
Back to top Go down
ßear

ßear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:15 pm

"Yeah your probably right." Bear smiled. "It would be too dangerous to bring her here. Ava's so clumsy she'd probably sit on someone by mistake." the brute joked.
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:17 pm

Lyall laughed. She nudged him playfully with another laugh, she wished she had a sister. Maybe someday she could have pups someday to take care of like Bear had taken care of his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:45 am

Sentry emerged from the cave standing at the entrance. She cast a glare towards her pack mates, her gray eyes glazing over. She lashed out her tail from left to right before trotting off into the distance. The she-wolfs body was stiff. There was obviously something wrong with the fae. The three and a half year old she-alpha took off in the direction of the mountain. A place she hardly ever went. Especially in the winter. 
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:53 am

Lyall looked up and saw her Alpha angry. She looked like she was about to attack a grizzly. She followed her and barked for Bear to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:08 am

Sentry whirled around. Her ivories bared at the black fae. "I wish to be left alone." the white she-wolf said, almost in agony. Her gray eyes looking even more dull than normal and her body still stiff as can be. Her tail was raised in a dominate posture and her ears were pulled back against her skull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Cave   Outside of the Cave - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Cave
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next