Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Short Story Ideas..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denalia

Denalia

Short Story Ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Short Story Ideas..   Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:54 pm

I always need them! Always.

Rarely will I write about fantasy, but I loove sci-fi. Humans, I prefer to write about stories revolving around humans.

I only write fiction stories, science fiction is the main genre. Most of these stories I write are based on earth--Washington for some reason. The stories I write will most likely include murderess and hitman, Hush Blane, and her sidekick that she chooses that day(or however much time progress through the story in the time).

Uh.. The Puppet(Gaila Cicesly) and Mhaire/The Dove(Vilishu Cadece) are her two main sidekicks, as well as her body guards, Diablo and '64.

I always love to write about different people though. Like, Etella Gamile(Miss Time) Carter, Aiden Williams, Kel, and some others.

Anyway, I'm always searching for new ideas so if any of you lovely rpers would like to suggest one.. do so!

Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Ideas..   Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:31 am

Why not try somthing new write about a girl that started off thinking she was normal the learns that she is ether a vampire or a werewolf try it it could work.
Back to top Go down
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Ideas..   Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:18 am

There ones was a little girl named Aris. This is her story.

Ok it all started when my mom the wolf blood or, what you may call it, the werewolf married my dad the human.

My mom called it destiny when they meet but I didn’t believe her ,till, well why don’t I tell you. It was a month before my

Birthday. I would be twelve, little did I know more then my age would be changing. Me and my best friend Luna both went to

the same school which was Holly Ridge Medial School. But really we are twins. We were lucky because are birthday was close to the Student Counsel‘s dance of the year. I was going to finally run against my mortal enemy Vivian for prom queen. She is so mean, on my last birthday she stole my cake, the whole thing! That isn’t the only reason I’m going to the dance though, also my secret crush asked me to go with him, but the problem is I don’t know who is asking me. But I said yes anyways and I already chose a dress, it is island blue with silver sparkles which will make it glimmer in the moon light. Luna’s dress is silver with blue sparkles and it will also glimmer in the moon light. I went to school and the student council and I decorated the gym. There was a moon, stars, and balloons. But then I said “why don’t we have the dance out side were we have a real moon,”. The rest of student council agreed. When school was over I road the bus home. I got home and went strait to the computer. My secret crush and I always send each other messages. Crush sends “what will you be wearing to the dance?” I send “ I can’t tell you, but you will know when we meet,”. Crush “ what is the theme for the dance?” Me “ it is vampires, humans, and werewolves.” Crush “so what will you be”. Me “I will be a werewolf and what will you be”. Crush “I will be a werewolf ,too”. Then ,I say good bye and go to sleep. A dream has started. This dream is different from the others, it is in a forest at night with a new moon. There is no one around only two wolves, I look in to there eyes and all are eyes start to glow. But, my eyes didn’t glow blue like there’s they glowed red. Suddenly there is a mirror and there is a black wolf were I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Ideas..   Short Story Ideas.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Story Ideas..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: OOC Discussions-
Jump to: