Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisen

Alisen

Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter Empty
PostSubject: Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter   Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:39 pm

[color=#00ffff]Mother and daughter[/color]
                                Names: Alisen
                                             Eclipse

Nicknames: Alis
                                                     Ecl

She-pup

Species: Timber/Artic wolf
                                               Timber wolf

Crush: Are you kidding
                                             Not yet to young

Off-spring: Eclipse is the only one so far
                                                      Non and not for a while

11 months 2 eclipses

Personality: Alisen is corsages, caring, clever, intelligent, fun, has anger issues, nice unless you get on her bad side, loyal, very protective

Eclipse is clever ,smart ,hard headed ,mean ,tuff ,protective ,has anger issues ,independent ,sweat to some wolves ,loyal ,mama’s girl ,has respect of her elders

History; Alisen had just turned two years old and lost her mom and dad and was all alone had not one peace of family so she looked for a pack but what she found was something better a pore helpless pup abandoned she named her eclipse for she saw the birth mark of an eclipse and the pup was born on the night of an eclipse she could tell from how old she looked and from then on all that happened is the pup grow.

Eclipse don’t have much  of a history all she knows is that she was a loner from the start she lived with her mom and they found a clearing and decided to stay when they did she could start her life over.

Secrets: Alisen has not told Eclipse about her not being her real mom.

Eclipse has no secrets

Strength: Alisen is the wolf no body would think of being a killer but she can kill an animal with in a few minuets and she shall have dinner for two.

Eclipse: can do many things but the best thing is she can fight for any one she don’t care as long as she is protecting someone she will risk her life for any wolf that is nice or good to her.

Weakness: Alisen’s weakness is her family whether it is her pack family or regular family it don’t mater if they are safe so is she,

Eclipse’s weakness is her mom she will die if her mom is sick ,hurt , in pain or even died.

Last edited by Alisen on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : color added)
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter   Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Being a year old is not a pups age. She's a young adult. Keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Alisen

Alisen

PostSubject: Re: Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter   Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:29 pm

i fixed it
Back to top Go down
Sentry
Admin
Sentry

PostSubject: Re: Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter   Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:45 pm

Okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wherethewolvesbelong.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter   Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alisen and Eclipse mother and daughter
Page 1 of 1