Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Packs trying to figure out where their Packs belong in the Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Silent Thunder Alpha Try Outs
The Alpha of STP will be Kindred played by Rishka. Though there were many excellent tryouts Kindreds personality is what were were looking for. Thanks so much. 
Riddle of the Day

Riddle of the day is momentarily closed. 
Vote for Us

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Copacetic

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Affiliates
Our Button

WWBB

Affiliates

WWC 
TSOD
Latest topics
» Incandescence | V2 | - we moved!
WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm by Guest

» Abaddon City
WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 3:45 am by Guest

» Kumari Wolves
WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 pm by Guest

» Myth - Fantasy Wolf RP
WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:47 pm by Guest

» FATA MORGANA - a semi-realistic wolf rpg
WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm by Guest

» Vehiron Renatus
WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am by Alisen

» »» Stargate ««
WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 am by Guest

» Wolf Lands
WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:29 pm by Night Fang

Top posting users this week
No user

WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WyrdAdmin
Anonymous

WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) Empty
PostSubject: WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB)   WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:02 pm

GRAND OPENING
WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB) 10711c4

wyrd: A happening, event, or occurrence continually happening around us at all times.
The certainty that things will happen [fate], and the free will we have between now and that time.

It is said that the the Ancient Goddess of all life and fate, Eyva, created the first Seer to expound the mysteries of Fate to the mortal Wolf. A great antlered Dire Wolf, Eyva wove clay from the riverbed with seeds of the Apple, and molded it into a creature after her own self. She cast it in a layer of Bay and Sage leaves and breathed a part of her soul into the mold, and left it in the sun to dry. When the cast fell, the first Seer was born. Now, Eyva has become all but a myth to some. The wolves of these lands live with differing views and their disagreements in faith and lifestyle are pushing them ever closer to conflict. There is unrest in these wild lands. Who will you believe in? Does everything happen for a reason? Or is it all just a coincidence?

home - plot - link back
Back to top Go down

WYRD: A Brand New Wolf Rp (LB)
Page 1 of 1